Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm a Newbie!!

I'm a Newbie about counponing, but I'm learning and I'm excited to be saving some money.

I met someone who suggested I check out this link. She was right. The Krazy Coupon Lady has lots of information and step-by-step directions for beginners like me.

I grabbed a binder and the Sunday paper and started clipping. I also printed some digital coupons. Connor and I headed out to Target tonight to make a return and these are the deals we were able to snag while there....


This is what I paid...
Snicker (6 fullsize bars) marked down...$2.58
Hershey's (6 pack) Reg...$3.19 w/coupon...$1.99
Nivea Men's Body Wash...Reg. $4.99 w/coupons...$0.99
Colgage....on sale $2.00 w/coupon....$1.25
Nexcare bandaides Reg. $1.68...w/coupon...$0.68
Maxcold ice pack (only thing NOT on sale or NO coupon)...$2.99

Total spent....$10.72

Yippee!!!

On the way home we stopped at JCPenny's. They have flat front or cargo shorts (Arizon or St. John's Bay) for men on sale. Reg. $35 on sale for $9.99!! We picked up 2 pair of shorts for Rob for $21.18. The shorts I returned at Target were $15.99. I don't know about you but I think 2 pair of shorts that are regularly $35 each for only $21.18 is a fantastic deal.

It's addictive. I can't wait to hit another store with my coupons to see how much I can save.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment