Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's Been Way Too Long

For someone who enjoys blogging and reading other's blogs as much as I do, it has been way TOO long. I believe now is as gooda time as any to get back in the swing of things. I should really be grading papers and developing lesson plans, but who wants to work all the time?

Ok, so I finally grabbed the camera out of its hiding place. (You know I have to hide it from Keaton.) I am finally ready to upload pictures of the boys from the first day of school and low and behold, I can't figure out how to get just the one picture I want to upload to the computer. Now if I hadn't had to run outside after Keaton, who in his underwear wants to play out in the wet grass, I might have the patience to work long enough to figure it out. However, I have had to run get him back inside more than twice. The first time I actually let him play a while and then brought him back inside. Rob gave him a bath and wouldn't you know it, he tried to escape again on numerous occasions. In between his attempts to get out, he tried to help me with the uploading of the pictures. So, long story short...I'm not going to get the pictures uploaded, downloaded or whatever it is you call it at the moment. I think I'll just find something a bit less complicated to do for the rest of the evening.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment