Friday, June 11, 2010

Easter Sunday

Looks like I started this post way back when and never finished it. Oops. What can I say? I guess I got busy with other things. My apologies. Better late than never.

So the pictures are a little out of order but better than nothing. You can see that we enjoyed a beautiful day with family at my Granny's house. The kids hunted eggs and played relay games. They were a hoot!!
This isn't even half of us....We are a big group.
(L-R: Thomas, Jay, Leslie, Jackson (in the tree), me, Stacy, Olivia (kind of in the tree), Keaton, Angie, Kacie, Connor, Ceceley, Trent, Hannah, Codie, Kohl, Kallie, Sherri, Lexus, Matthew, Nicholas, Amanda and Nathan) I
 hope I spelled everyone's name correctly.
Granny and Connor
She is his great-granny. (My grandmother.)

My sisters and our kids.
Ceceley, me, Angie, Keaton, Connor, Codie and Kacie

 Wow, I made a real mess with the pictures in this post. It's coming back to me now. I remember why I didn't get this posted. I lost my patience!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!

1 comment:

  1. Amy
    Love the picture of you and your sister. You guys look alike. Hope you are having a good summer. Isn't it too hot! Landen has been spending lots of time with us.Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete