Saturday, July 11, 2009

Good Food, Good Pictures and Good Fun!

Yesterday on the spur of the moment, my sister and her family (minus Codie who was with a friend) decided to come down and go out to eat. Believe it or not, we were able to join them. We met up at O'Charlies, one of our favorite places to go if we want to be waited on. I do believe that we had the best service and the best food last night that we have had in some time. It was a very good eating out experience. I thought I'd share a few of the pictures I took between the appetizers and the main course. (Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. This first picture would have been better had Keaton actually looked at the camera. Oh well. There is always next time. What do you think of those bug bites on his face? The poor kid can't go outside for a minute without being attacked.)







Aren't these some really great pictures!?!?

I hate that we are missing Codie and Connor in them but I wanted to share the ones I had. Codie was gone somewhere with a friend. (He has a very busy social calendar.) Connor was sitting at the end of the table and didn't get in any of the pictures. He was winding down from a busy day at the pool with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment