Monday, July 6, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Over the past couple of weeks I have NOT become hooked on facebook and blogging. Nope, not me. I do not stay up late at night playing facebook games, writing blog posts or reading other peoples blog posts. I have way too many more important things to do than that.

During this summer vacation I have NOT spent too much time working on school work instead of reading a good book. Nope, not me.

I did not get a bit upset when dropping Keaton off at speech today to find that he not only had a new clinician but also a new supervisor. Nope, not me. I did not get frustrated with his behavior and call the doctor to see if there were any open appointment times sooner than the one we had scheduled. Nope, not me. Nor did I grab him out of his speech session early and race like a mad women to the doctor's office. Nope, not me. I'm way to easy going and laid back to be bothered by a little hyperactivity to do any such thing.

Happy Not Me Monday!!

Now it's your turn. Make your own Not Me Monday and follow MckMama's directions to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment