Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fitness and Health Update

We continue to hit the gym as often as possible. Rob and I have continued attending the spinning class on Monday and Wednesday nights. What a great workout!!

I even attempted to RUN (like around a track at the park) last weekend when it was so pretty and warm for a change. I was really excited. Connor and I had decided to give it a try and join Rob on the track. We knew that we wouldn't be able to keep up with him for the entire run but that didn't stop us. Things were going really well, until I started wheezing and I don't mean the just out of breath kind either. It was a really bad attack and I was without an inhaler. Thankfully, Connor had a spare in the car. We just had to flag Rob down to unlock it. So now I have a plan for out next outing to the park...I'll take along my inhaler. Hopefully I'll make it around the whole track. I'm not ready to give up just yet.

Although running didn't go as well as I had hoped, I headed on back to the gym. I'm not ready to give that up yet either. I may not be getting drastic results but I am getting results and that's what counts. I have now lost a total of 14 pounds!!! WOO HOO!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Amy. I think that is great. Keep up the good work. I know what you mean about running. It's not my thing either. I kind of jog and fast walk when I have the chance.I wish this weather would warm up so we could all get out there and get some outside time.

    ReplyDelete