Monday, October 12, 2009

Captivating Collages

I wanted to share some more vacation fun picts and thought I'd create a couple of collages to share. We really did have an awesome time at the beach with the Johnson family. Keaton loved the waves just as much as always. He would put his face right in the water and let the waves rush right over him. Connor really enjoyed helping Kevin and the boys look for jellyfish. Rob was able to do his favorite beach thing (long walks) a couple of times. I'm sure he would have made more trips down the beach if he had been feeling better.  As for me, I  hit the waves with Keaton for the most part but did get to spend a little time doing my favorite beach thing~reading a book while listening to the sound of the waves.

Creek Family Fun on the Beach


The Creek and Johnson Families at the Pool


Johnson Family Fun at the Beach
(I'm sure there are more Johnson family photos of the beach that might have been better to include but I do not have access to them as of yet.Sorry.)
I had just about forgotten how nice the beach and ocean were over fall break. The water was nice and the sand wasn't so hot that it hurt to walk on it. After a couple of days of rain the pool was a little chilly at first but didn't take long to warm back up to "just right". Maybe waiting until fall to visit the beach is the best idea of all.
                               

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I'm just stopping by, and then I saw you have me on your blogroll- thanks! Your blog is so cute and your boys are precious!

    I taught third grade last year, but I'm teaching first grade this year. We have lots in common!

    ReplyDelete