Sunday, November 15, 2009

We're So Excited, We Just Can't Hide It

We're So Excited, We Just Can't Hide It


That's right....we are so very excited about the upcoming release of New Moon, the second movie in the Twilight series.  We headed over to my friend Cheri's for a prerelease party. We rewatched Twilight, played Twilight Scene It, had some good food and enjoyed each others company.

Isn't it great to have good friends!! I am not only blessed to have such good friends but I also work with these ladies. When you enjoy those you work with, you also enjoy your work!

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to get those pictures from you! What a fun night we had...I agree with your last comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time!! I love your twilight shirts! You should wear them when you go watch the movie!! My friends and I are going tomorrow night at 12!!

    ReplyDelete