Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter (THIRTY-One Years Ago)

A few months ago my Granny gave me some old pictures. I left them downstairs in the computer room. Tonight, when I was using the printer, I flipped through them again and decided to share a couple of them with you in honor of Easter soon approaching. They happen to be of me on Easter 21 years ago.



This is the first time (or at least the first time in a long, long time--to be honest, I can't remember) that I have scanned an uploaded a picture not using my camera. I wasn't sure how to do it neatly. It scanned with a huge white background. I used Picasa to crop it but that didn't help the haphazard way I scanned it originally. I then used Picasa to create a collage and uploaded it to my blog. If you know of an easier way, please feel free to leave a message and let me know. Otherwise, you'll have to hang in there while I figure it all out.

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Why are you crying in the first picture? Cute pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't crying. The fat cheeks and closed mouth smile make it look that way.

    ReplyDelete