Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good Reading...

One thing I really wanted to do on my spring break vacation to the beach was get in some good reading. Here is a picture of some of the reading material my friends and I took with us.

One of those books was The Walk by Richard Paul Evans. My friend, Jennifer, received it as a gift for her birthday and lent it to me when I finished my first vacation book. It was GREAT!! You can check it out here. The next book in the series, Miles to Go, is already in print and available to sell. I picked it up at Barnes and Noble today with the boys. After I got home, I decided I didn't want to have the second book and not the first. So, I took it back after calling the library and getting on the waiting list. I hope it won't be too long.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment